1. Pick your paper. Position your washer on the paper to see what you want to show on the washer. I like to off set mine a little bit because the washer has a hole in the middle you have to account for, and to get a bigger variety of color!
2. Cut it out and hole punch the middle to fit the center of the washer!
3. Decoupage the paper to the washer.
4. Sand the edges so they don’t hang over the sides! This way, after the Glossy Accents is dried, the washer will be water proof!
5. Apply Glossy Accents liberally to the washer, covering the paper completely.
(I like to put a ring around the outside and the inside, then just fill it in.) Slowly, going back and forth. Making sure you have an even pressure so you don’t create any bubbles! The thicker the layer of Glossy Accents, the longer it will take to dry though!
6. Let Dry! Overnight if possible.
7. Measure Cording. For an adult you’ll need about 32 inches. To account for the knots and being able to slip it over your head.
8. Tie the two ends around each other so you can slip it tighter and looser.
9. Find a bead that has a hole through it big enough to fit your cording width twice! And slip the bead on the opposite end of the knots.
10. Put the loop through the washer and pull the rest of the cording w/bead through to loop it around the washer. Push the bead down. You can put another knot over the bead if you wish!
Put it on, and wear it proud! Because YOU made it!! :D